We're excited to host our first Oxygen Lock-In this summer in lieu of our usual youth night. Cupcake wars, laser tag, games, movies, talent show, and more! Come ready to have a blast as we learn how to live for God in a counterculture world. Oh, and take a good long nap before you come because it's going to be a long night!
All middle school and high school students are invited. Bring a friend! Space is limited. RSVP now!
Eat / Card games / Sign-ups for lip sync battle
Introductions & housekeeping details
Icebreakers + Water Wars
Devotional and small group discussions
Break / Snacks
Break / Snacks / Lip Sync Rehearsals / Games
Lip Sync Battle
Breakout activity stations
Movies / Games / Snacks/Rest
Breakfast / Closing
- WHAT TO BRING: Youth should bring a change of clothes as we are planning some water war games at the beginning of the evening. Youth should arrive wearing colored or dark shirts for the water wars. Swimsuits are not required, but you should be comfortable being wet in those clothes. Clothes should generally be comfortable. Youth may also choose to bring a pillow and sleeping bag or blanket for napping or relaxing while watching a movie. And of course, bring a bible, notepad, and pen.
- LIP SYNC BATTLE: The youth leaders will have a selection of approved songs for the lip sync battle. Youth are welcome to bring any "costume" ideas for the lipsync battle.
- FOOD: We will provide dinner, snacks through the night, and pastries and juice for breakfast before pick-up. If your child as specific allergies, they are welcome to bring additional food to the lock-in.
- SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: We have events planned from 7pm - 7am. Most kids will stay up all night long. However, we understand that some youth may want to go to sleep. We have access to several spaces at McLean Bible Church. Our primary space has multiple smaller rooms with doors and windows where youth may choose to sleep, separated by gender.
- WAIVERS: A waiver is required by both McLean Bible Church and the company providing our Laser Tag event. Please complete both. The Laser Tag waiver is an online form. The General Event Waiver for McLean and The Bridge is a PDF to print and bring to the lock-in.
- QUESTIONS: If you have additional questions, please email our Youth Director, Shala Graham at email@example.com or call at 202-250-4282.